Popular in the bicycling and skate world, Nutcase helmets is expanding into the motorcycling arena, and SpeedMob will be a distributor in 2015. Nutcase is known for its wild and unique designs. That tradition isn’t going anywhere when it comes to its line of open-face moto helmets.
Each Nutcase lid is DOT and ECE certified, and comes with a strong chin strap, ratcheting buckle, face shield and the option to accessorize. For example, clear, smoke or amber face shields are available in both tall or shorty varieties, and cost a reasonable $ 34.95 each. The Nutcase helmet itself sells for $ 150, and is available in sizes S-XL. See below for a list of features and available graphic options. For more information, visit www.speedmob.com.
Nutcase Moto Helmets:
- Injection-molded ABS Shell
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) protective inner foam for high impact protection
- DOT/ECE dual-certified
- Anti-scratch/UV protective shield
- Shields available for purchase in 2 sizes & 3 colors
- Simple pivot system for easy shield removal
- Quick pull-release buckle
- Strong, adjustable chinstrap
- Removable ear pads
- 2 optional front intake vents
- Deluxe soft neck roll for extra comfort