Popular motorcycle stunt rider, Jason Britton, will be performing during the MotoAmerica finale at New Jersey Motorsports Park, September 12-13.
Britton, who has performed stunts in movies such as “Torque” and “Biker Boys” as well as commercials for Nike, Pepsi and McDonalds, will bring his stunt show to NJMP for the MotoAmerica Series finale. Britton will perform during breaks in the action on both Saturday(10 a.m., noon and 3 p.m.) and Sunday (9 a.m., noon and 2 p.m.) at the track on his Monster Energy Kawasaki.
Here are more details, from a MotoAmerica press release:
There are several other fan activities scheduled for the MotoAmerica Championship of New Jersey, formerly known as the Devil Superbike Challenge of New Jersey, over the course of the weekend. Some of those events are as follows:
* Kick-Off Bike Night will be held on Friday night, September 11 at the Finish Line Pub at NJMP. Gates open at 5 p.m. with free parade laps of the Thunderbolt track for participants starting at 6:30 p.m. After the on-track activity, the pub will offer up drinks, music and prizes. The event is free to the public.
* The MotoAmerica Bicycle Challenge will be held on the racetrack starting at 5 p.m. on Friday afternoon with participants getting the chance to ride their bicycles around one of America’s premiere road courses – for free!
* On Saturday night at 7 p.m., the 5th annual Bikini Contest will be held at the Finish Line Pub with contestants vying for $ 1500 in cash and prizes. The contest will feature industry celebrities and racers as judges.
* Sunday’s Dunlop Fan Walk will run from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. and will feature former AMA Superbike Champion Doug Chandler doing laps of the racetrack and signing autographs during the fan walk.
* For a $ 10 fee, fans can ride their motorcycles around the racetrack at NJMP on Sunday starting at 10:15 a.m. during the annual Fan Parade Laps.Share: