From a MotoAmerica press release:
MotoAmerica, the new home of AMA Superbike racing, is seeking volunteers who are dedicated to the safety of its competitors and want to be part of the action.
So would you like to help organize and run the 2015 MotoAmerica AMA/FIM North American Road Racing Championship? MotoAmerica will provide training, camping options, guest and parking passes, plus lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at each event.
Positions are available at all nine rounds for track, tire, and grid marshals, technical control, and registration staff. Here is a brief description of those positions:
* Track marshal: Provides support with motorcycle recovery in the event of a crash or mechanical failure.
* Tire marshal: Assists Tire Control Coordinator in paddock, hot pit, and grid to ensure competitors follow tire-allocation regulations.
* Technical control: Supports Technical Director to certify racing motorcycles conform to rulebook.
* Registration staff: Helps Registration Manager verify competitors, crew, media, and VIPs have appropriate credentials and parking passes.
* Grid marshal: Assists Chief Steward help riders follow practice and qualifying procedures and make sure their motorcycles are positioned correctly on the grid for race starts.
To apply for one or more of these positions, click on the following link for more information and the appropriate forms.