The AMA has published technical rules for the 2015 Superbike, Superstock 1000, Supersport and Superstock 600 classes in the MotoAmerica series.
The rules may be downloaded from www.americanmotorcyclist.com/
Technical rules governing the KTM RC390 Cup, sporting rules and license requirements have not yet been finalized, but will be announced shortly.
The classes will be featured in MotoAmerica-promoted events. MotoAmerica holds exclusive rights to professional motorcycle road racing in the United States and is the sole U.S. promoter authorized to run FIM North America professional road racing events.
The provisional 2015 MotoAmerica Series schedule is as follows:
• April 10-12 Circuit of the Americas – Austin, Texas
• April 17-19 Road Atlanta – Braselton, Georgia
• May 15-17 Virginia International Raceway – Alton, Virginia
• May 29-31 Road America – Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
• June 12-14 Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, Alabama
• July 17-19 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – Monterey, California
• August 7-9 Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indianapolis, Indiana
• Sept. 11-13 New Jersey Motorsports Park – Millville, New Jersey
Rules Are Now Available For Select 2015 MotoAmerica Classes appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.Share: